The AIDE project is delighted to announce that the Osaka University research team will host a joint symposium, which you can join onsite or online, with the University of Oxford research team on March 22, 2023. The symposium is open to anyone who is interested. For more information and to register, please refer to the details below.
Japan-UK Joint Symposium on Stakeholder Involvement in AI in healthcare
- Japanese/English simultaneous translation is available for this symposium
- Format: Hybrid, onsite and online
- Organised by: The AIDE Project (Osaka University & University of Oxford)
- Date: Wednesday 22 March 2023
- 07:30-10:30 (London UK)
- 16:30-19:30 (Japan Standard Time)
- Onsite Venue: Suita City Culture Hall May Theatre (Small Hall), Osaka Prefecture, Japan
- Registration: Google Form
- Deadline for Registration: Friday 17 March 2023 15:00 (Japan Standard Time)
The URL for the symposium will be emailed to online participants prior to the symposium.