The contents and speakers of the symposium on March 22
We are pleased to announce the contents and speakers of the symposium “Japan-UK Joint Symposium on Stakeholder Involvement in AI in healthcare” to be held on March 22.
Japan-UK Joint Symposium on Stakeholder Involvement in AI in healthcare
Wednesday 22 March 2023
07:30-10:30 (London UK)
16:30-19:30 (Japan Standard Time)
- The symposium is open to anyone who is interested. For more information and to register, please refer to the details below.
- Japanese/English simultaneous interpretation available for this symposium.
- Talks about the ongoing state of AI in healthcare with examples from Japan and the UK
- Presentation on the results from the AIDE project (Japan and UK)
- Talks about the experiences of PPIP members of the AIDE project (Japan and UK)
■Speakers & Panelists (Honorifics omitted)
Yuichiro Doki (Osaka University)
Beverley Yamamoto (Osaka University)
Kazuto Kato (Osaka University)
Atsushi Kogetsu (Osaka University)
Alex Novak (University of Oxford)
Rubeta Matin (University of Oxford)
Jane Kaye (University of Oxford)
Nisha Shah (University of Oxford)
Sarah Coy (University of Oxford)
PPIP members (Osaka University and University of Oxford)
Jiro Kokuryo (Keio University)
※The URL for the symposium will be emailed to online participants prior to the symposium.
23:59, Thursday, 16 March 2023 (London UK)